What are some benefits/services Paperback-Press offers?
- PBP accepts electronic submissions only (unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties)
- An official proposal for the project is sent to the author
- Upon acceptance of proposal, a service agreement is offered that protects the author and the service provider
- The author is involved with the projects creation process – from cover design to the finished product
- Cover design, illustrators for children’s books and assignment of ISBNs are avalible
- e-book formatting and publishing. (Kindle and NOOK)
- Paperback formatting and uploading is expertly completed, with expanded distribution channels through the CreateSpace print on demand service
- Picture book formatting for print and e-book are included
- PBP takes no royalties. 100% of all royalties from paperback or digital sales remain with the author
- All rights remain with the author. i.e.: authorship, ownership, copyright, printing rights etc.
- Upon completion, a PDF proof of the publication will be sent to the author for approval
- PBP ensures that work complies with industry standards, and quality, prior to uploading
- Includes customized chapter headings, title page, copyright information, dedication and acknowledgment pages, author bio page with picture and a table of contents if requested.
- PBP commits that the project will be ready for publication within six months of the execution of the agreement
- Formatting is available for authors who want to use only PBP’s expertise for services provided, and not the PBP brand/logo, ISBN or customization.
- Paperback-Press, Kids Book Press, e-book Press & Audio Book Press are all imprints of A & S Indie Assist Publishing, A & S Holmes, Inc.
For more information regarding services offered, or for a personal estimate on your project, email email@example.com or call 417-343-1713.
BASIC TOTAL PUBLISHING PRICING USING PBP BRAND AND ISBN FOR PRINT:
We give personal quotes for each author but the basic PBP publishing prices for both digital e-book (includes ePub and Mobi formats) and print book together are:
Novelette: 7,500 to 17,500 words – $300.00
Novella: 17,500 to 40,000 words – $400.00
Novel: 40,000 to 60,000 words – $450.00
Novel: 60,000 to 100,000 words – $500.00
Novel over 100,000 words – $550.00
Add $25.00 for ISBN assignment for print books.
Short story collections depend on number of stories and number of words.
Children’s books depend on the number of Illustrations but the minimum price is $300.00
Editing and cover design are separate.
Formatting services only: Does not include ePub or Mobi formats. Plain text.
- e-Book: $15.00 for every 10,000 words
- Print Books: 20.00 for every 10,000 words
- Both e-book and print book $30.00 for every 10,000 words
- includes title page, copyright page, dedication and acknowledgment pages, plain chapter headings, author bio page with picture and a table of contents if requested.
- Children’s picture books up to 15 illustrations: $200.00 then $$10.00 per illustration after that.