What are some benefits/services Paperback-Press offers?
- PBP accepts electronic submissions only (unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties)
- An official proposal for the project is sent to the author
- Upon acceptance of proposal, a service agreement is offered that protects the author and the service provider
- The author is involved with the projects creation process – from cover design to the finished product
- Cover design, illustrators for children’s books and assignment of ISBNs are avalible
- e-book formatting and publishing. (Kindle and NOOK)
- Paperback formatting and uploading is expertly completed, with expanded distribution channels through the CreateSpace print on demand service
- Picture book formatting for print and e-book are included
- PBP takes no royalties. 100% of all royalties from paperback or digital sales remain with the author
- All rights remain with the author. i.e.: authorship, ownership, copyright, printing rights etc.
- Upon completion, a PDF proof of the publication will be sent to the author for approval
- PBP ensures that work complies with industry standards, and quality, prior to uploading
- PBP commits that the project will be ready for publication within six months of the execution of the agreement
- An author page is developed and included on the Paperback-Press website when the PBP brand/logo is used
- Formatting is available for authors who want to use only PBP’s expertise for services provided, and not the PBP brand/logo
- Paperback-Press, Kids Book Press, e-book Press & Audio Book Press are all imprints of A & S Indie Assist Publishing, A & S Holmes, Inc.
For more information regarding services offered, or for a personal estimate on your project, email email@example.com or call 417-343-1713.